Download the selected links using RPNet
What is RPNet Helper?
RPNet Helper is a Firefox add-on that enables RPNet members/subscribers to effortlessly download or save links from any website or computer. It offers improved performance, direct download option, magnet link support, and compatibility with popular download managers.
RPNet Helper allows RPNet members/subscribers easy download (or save to RPNet HDD) from any page on the internet or computer. Its code is completely rewritten from the ground up with a slightly different concept (comparing to previous RPNet addons).
N.B. "Stay Logged In" must be selected on login for the addon to work.
Note: None of my extensions contain any tracking, advertising or privacy infringement.
- Works on both Firefox & Chrome
- Multiprocess Compatible
- Improved performance
- Added Direct Dowanlod Option (v2.4)
- Added Magnet Link Support (v2.4)
- Added JDownloader Support (v2.4)
- Added Ninja Download Manager Support (v2.4)
- Added Aria2 Support (v2.4)
- Added Xtreme Download Manager Support (v2.4)
- Added Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) Support (v2.4)
- Added Container Support (v2.4)
- Greatly Streamlined
- Works on any site or local document with links, opened by the browser
- Works with Text URLs, Hyperlinks and Right-Clicked single links
- Grabs URLs from mixed text & Hyperlinks (exact selection not necessary) You can even do a select all (Ctrl + a) to grab all links of a page.
- Context menu and keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl +shift +F2) (v1.* only)
- Context menu is disabled when not active
- Link filtering for supported hosts which is automatically updated
- Removes duplicate URLs
- Requires Confirmation, displaying the selected links, before processing the links
- Login is left to be handled by RPNet. If RPNet requests a login, the login page will be opened in a new tab so that user can log in. "Stay Logged In" must be selected on login for the addon to work
- Displays RPNet notification of failed links
- Displays connection failures and Server Errors
- Direct Links generated by RPNet will be sent to your Download Manager via FlashGot (if installed) (v1.* only)
- Localization (en-US for now until more are provided)
- Option to save to HDD (Add-ons -> RPNet Helper -> Options)
- Faster and more efficient RPNet API implementation (from v1.1)
- Added FlashGot check plus option to save to HDD if not installed or not enabled (v1.3) Users can change the option later by going to Add-ons -> RPNet Helper -> Options
- Added processing of text selection inside a Textarea (v1.3)
- Added basic in URL redirector/hide-referrer removal (v1.4)
- Added the ability to use document URL (v1.4.7) Right-click anywhere on the page and select RPNet Helper
RPNet Helper is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install RPNet Helper if you trust the publisher.
RPNet Helper has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.