Save private window cookies
Save the cookies in private windows and restore them when a new private window is opened.
What is Save private window cookies?
Save Private Window Cookies is a Firefox add-on that allows you to save and restore cookies in private windows, ensuring your website data is preserved when opening a new private window.
For saving website data (settings, to stay logged in to websites, etc.) in private windows.
How to use:
- Install the extension and enable it in private windows
- Open a new private window
- Configure and/or log in to websites in the private window
- Use the Save cookies from private windows button or Save automatically in the extension's Options
- The private window can be closed now, the saved cookies will be restored automatically when a new private window is opened
This is a simple extension. Cookies are stored locally. No data is collected.
- Access data for all websites: to save and restore cookies in private windows for all websites
Save private window cookies may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Save private window cookies has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.