Save Selected Tabs to Files
Provides ability to save selected tabs to local files.
What is Save Selected Tabs to Files?
"Save Selected Tabs to Files" is a Firefox add-on offering the feature to save selected web tabs to your personal computer's local files. This add-on is particularly beneficial for multi-tab users allowing easy and convenient saving of multiple tabs simultaneously. Note for Firefox 63 users: activation of multi-selection of tabs is needed by going to 'about:config' and setting 'browser.tabs.multiselect' to 'true'.
This addon adds "Save Tabs as Files" item to the tab context menu. You can save selected tabs to your local disk easily.
On Firefox 63 you need to activate multiselection of tabs manually: go to "about:config" and set "browser.tabs.multiselect" to "true".
User reviews summary
- Useful for saving tabs
- Previously had ability to save all selected tabs at once
- Appreciated by users
- Can't save to default Downloads folder without creating a subfolder
- Doesn't save the current data displayed, but reloads URL data
- Pops a save-location window for every individual tab
- Not able to save all tabs at once
- Can't save some specific pages
- Issues with save location and creating subfolders
- Reloading data from URL instead of saving current display
- Problem with popping individual save-location windows for each tab
- Need for ability to save all tabs at once
- Desire to save tabs to any desired folder
Save Selected Tabs to Files may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Save Selected Tabs to Files has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.