Make bookmarks or capture web pages into local storage and manage bookmarks and captured pages in sidebar. Compatible with ScrapBook documents. Win/Mac/Linux supported.
What is ScrapBee?
ScrapBee is a Firefox Quantum add-on that brings the web scrapbooking capabilities of the ScrapBook extension to the Quantum realm. It allows users to save scraps of web pages into their local storage and manage these scraps directly from the browser's sidebar. ScrapBee is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms and offers legacy support for pre-existing ScrapBook data.
- file:///*/* See more
ScrapBee is a Firefox Quantum extension trying to inherit some properties of ScrapBook, at least, it can read/write data left over from ScrapBook (of course, we can create new). For ScrapBook do not support Firefox Quantum, ScrapBee is expected to be an extension acts like ScrapBook under Firefox Quantum.
With ScrapBee, you can save web page scraps to local storage, and manage scraps in browser sidebar。
User reviews summary
- Can read ScrapBook X data
- Allows markup and organization of saved content
- Good search function
- Ability to attach comments
- Technical issues needing reinstallations
- Needs sidebar to be open to save a page
- Doesn't show size of saved pages
- Inability to save certain images
- Replacement for Scrapbook
- Installation difficulty
- Incompatibility issues with system software versions
- Ability to save and modify online content
ScrapBee is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install ScrapBee if you trust the publisher.
ScrapBee has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.