Screen Recorder is an application allows capture your screen right in your browser!
What is Screen Recorder?
Screen Recorder is a user-friendly application that allows you to record and create screencasts directly from your browser. It supports both Firefox and Chrome and is suitable for Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms. This application provides options to record from your computer screen and save your recordings on your local drive or Google Drive, giving you convenient access to your recorded videos. Using Screen Recorder is 100% free.
Record and screencast instantly using this application. You can record videos from your Browser from your desktop.
Within the app UI, you can choose to record from computer screen.
Available for Firefox and Chrome and platforms (Windows, Linux and Mac).
Can save your recording on your local drive or Google Drive.
Try our software now. Its 100% free to use, and you can access the recorded videos onto your hard drive or Google Drive.
User reviews summary
- Records video in .webm format
- User-friendly and simple interface
- Doesn't require excessive permissions
- Does not support audio recording
- Poor performance, freezes after usage
- Limited features and settings
- Crashes after long recording sessions
- Only .webm video format available
- No audio recording
- Crashes and freezing issues
- .webm as the only video output format
Screen Recorder is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Screen Recorder has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.