Make your browser anonymous in 1 click
What is Secure Kit?
Secure Kit extension will help make your browser anonymous in 1 click. Select Recommended or Strict Settings. Advanced users can select the necessary settings manually.
The extension controls the following settings:
- Disable unique Browser Fingerprints (no one will be able to monitor your browser)
- Enable HTTPS Everywhere and Do not track feature
- Change browser user agent
- Disable or change Geo Location
- Set by IP address manually or by timer: time zone, browser language and Geo Location
- Connect to the free TOR network without installing additional software
- Connect to your HTTPS or Socks 5 proxy
User reviews summary
- Easy to use for browser safety and to disable various web technologies
- Quick IP address checking and ability to make the browser anonymous
- Some websites hang and memory leaks occur when fingerprinting is disabled, e.g., aliexpress.ru
- Requires registration and purchase; not free
- Some streaming sites do not work when WebRTC is disabled, e.g., vk.com/video
- Quick and easy IP address checking
- Functionality to make the browser more anonymous
- Ability to quickly disable many web technologies
- Need for a feature to disable the extension on selected sites
Secure Kit is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Secure Kit if you trust the publisher.
Secure Kit is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.