Share Website Sessions
Allows you to share already signed into website sessions with your friends or your other devices via email, chat, or Firefox's Synced Tabs functionality.
What is Share Website Sessions?
Share Website Sessions is a Firefox add-on that allows you to easily share already signed in website sessions with friends or other devices. You can share via email, chat, or Firefox's Synced Tabs functionality, making it convenient to access your sessions across different platforms.
This extension allows you to share already signed into website sessions with your friends or your other devices via email, chat, or Firefox's Synced Tabs functionality.
- Install this extension on both devices. If one of your devices is Android and the other is a Laptop make sure to use the "Request Desktop Site" checkbox this will enhance compatibility (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-change-desktop-view-firefox-android)
- Sign-in to your favorite website on the first device
- Click on the double arrow icon in the URL bar and you will see the icon disappear (see 1st screenshot)
- The URL will change to have _cookies_ in it (see 2nd screenshot)
- Send this new URL with _cookies_ in it via email, chat or Firefox's "Synced Tabs" to the 2nd device that has this extension installed and simply paste this URL into the browser.
- You should now be logged into the website on the other device!
Share Website Sessions is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Share Website Sessions if you trust the publisher.
Share Website Sessions has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.