Displays the active url (or any selected link or text) as a qrcode for easy sharing between devices with a qrcode scanner like mobile/smart phones and tablets. Also allows saving and copying to the clipboard for pasting in other programms
What is Show QRCode?
Show QRCode is a Firefox add-on by igorlogius. This add-on has 91 daily active users and a good user rating of 4.55. The latest version, 1.8.28, was updated 6 days ago.
Rating: 4.55 (11)
Version: 1.8.28 (Last updated: 2023-03-20)
Creation date: 2020-06-20
Weekly download count: 5
Firefox on Android: Yes
Manifest version: 2
Risk impact: Low risk impact
Risk likelihood: Moderate risk likelihood
Found a bug?
Displays the active url (or any selected link or text) as a qrcode for easy sharing between devices with a qrcode scanner like mobile/smart phones and tablets. Also allows saving and copying to the clipboard pasting in other programms Usages:
- click the toolbar button/icon and in the popup just type into the Edit textbox
- right click on selected text, link or image and then click on the "Show QRCode" content menu item
- *new* right click on a bookmark and click on the "Show QRCode" entry to show the qrcode for it
- activeTab, to load the current tab url
- storage, to save the settings
- menus, to add the right click menu
- bookmarks, access the url of a bookmark item
- Cost/Payment: This Add-on is and forever will be subscription and payment free to use for everyone however they like. If you are feeling generous you can send me a tip via my bitcoin address 35WK2GqZHPutywCdbHKa9BQ52GND3Pd6h4
- Stars/Reviews: If you found this add-on useful leave some stars or a review so others can find it too.
- Bugs, Suggestions or Requests:
Show QRCode requires very minimum permissions and is relatively safe to use.
Subscribe to the premium plan to see more risk analysis details
Show QRCode is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.
View all user reviews
Excelente, simples e perfeitamente funcional