Show Video Controls for Firefox
Automatically enables video controls when playing webm videos or gifs.
What is Show Video Controls for Firefox?
'Show Video Controls for Firefox' is an add-on designed to automatically enable video controls for webm files and gifs, simplifying the viewing experience on sites like 9gag where manual activation is otherwise necessary. It bypasses the right-click action required to show controls, although it may not work with custom video players like those on Instagram. This unofficial version is inspired by the work of the original author, marcintracz.official, providing Firefox users with a seamless media browsing experience.
The extension turns on video or gif player controls by default.
Useful when browsing meme sites such as 9gag.
No need to press the right mouse button and then "show controls".
They will appear by default for each media.
Keep in mind: This extension may not/won't work in sites that use custom video players such as Instagram.
This is an UNOFFICIAL version for Firefox. Official Author: marcintracz.official
User reviews summary
- Adds missing video control functionality to Firefox for Android
- Addresses user frustration with lack of controls
- Solves a specific issue with video controls not displaying
- The control bar may obstruct the video
- Controls are permanently enabled for all videos
- Works as intended
- Improvement for Firefox on Android
- Possibly too intrusive for video viewing experience
- Request for hover-activated controls instead of permanent display
Show Video Controls for Firefox may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Show Video Controls for Firefox is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.