A simple and small 24hr clock which sits in your toolbar. Ideal for fullscreen browser use. Click on the time to cycle through different colours to find one appropriate for your theme or mood.
What is Small Clock?
Small Clock is a straightforward and minimalistic 24hr clock add-on developed for Firefox. It's designed to fit neatly onto your toolbar, making it perfect for those who prefer fullscreen browser use. An added feature of this add-on is its ability to cycle through an array of different colours. Simply click on the time to adapt the clock's hue to match your theme or to suit your mood.
User reviews summary
- Does not require unnecessary permissions
- Simple and easy to use
- Has options to switch between 12-hour and 24-hour formats
- Allows color changes
- Too small for some users
- Does not account for Daylight Savings Time changes
- Lacks customization options, such as font styles and text size
- Visual style changes are not lockable, leading to accidental changes
- Ease of use and simplicity
- Lack of customization options
- No permissions asked
- Daylight Savings Time issue
- Size of the clock
Small Clock is safe to use. It does not request any sensitive permissions.
Small Clock has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.