SN Utils OnPrem
ServiceNow Productivity tools. (Personal work, not affiliated to ServiceNow)
What is SN Utils OnPrem?
SN Utils OnPrem is a Firefox add-on that offers ServiceNow productivity tools for instances hosted on non-service-now.com domains. It includes slash commands, script and widget editing in VS Code, updateset search, data viewing, username selection, tab management, record operations, and more. Developed by Arnoud Kooi, not affiliated with ServiceNow.
This is functional the same as the normal SN Utils version, only this version works on instances, hosted on non service-now.com domain. Requireing additional permissions. Please use regelar version if you can.
Personal work of Arnoud Kooi, not affiliated to ServiceNow
- Slashcommands type in /help to know more about this feature
- Edit scripts and widgets in VS Code! (requires sn-scriptsync)
- Show technical names: Show useful info like choice value and name next to labels.
- Search updatesets in progress, view list and set current.
- View your last 20 updates, browse to related record. (Admin role only)
- Node switching.
- Search tables and open list, dictionary or schema map.
- View the data and columns of the current record in a table (similair to view XML)
- Select a (abstract) username, view details of user.
SN Utils OnPrem is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install SN Utils OnPrem if you trust the publisher.
SN Utils OnPrem is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.