ServiceNow tool belt
A set of tools for Servicenow users and developers.
What is ServiceNow tool belt?
ServiceNow tool belt is a Firefox add-on that provides a small set of tools for Servicenow users and developers. It allows users to manage their tabs, instances, and configuration more efficiently while using ServiceNow.
This extension provides a small set of tools for Servicenow users and developers.
Manage your tabs:
- Lists open tabs grouped by instance
- Open new tabs on known instances
- Open the same object or list on another instance
- Select a color to fill the favicon for each instance
- Quick access to documentation, API and custom searches
- See the actual current update set for your session
Manage your instances:
- Automatically record visited instances
- Set friendly names for known instances
- Hide or show a specific instance from the options page
ServiceNow tool belt is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install ServiceNow tool belt if you trust the publisher.
ServiceNow tool belt has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.