An open source, extensible, and simple spoiler blocking plugin with out-of-the-box support for Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Google News, and more!
Spoiler Slayer is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 88 daily active users The latest version is 1.1.0, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Spoiler Slayer here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.1.0||Sign in to download||12.18M||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Spoiler Slayer from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Spoiler Slayer from a ZIP file
- Download the Spoiler Slayer ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Spoiler Slayer ZIP file from step 1. Spoiler Slayer is now installed on your browser.