Spotify Friend Activity
View your friends' activity in Spotify's web player.
What is Spotify Friend Activity?
Spotify Friend Activity is a Firefox add-on that allows you to see your friends' listening activity in Spotify's web player. Simply add the add-on to your browser, log in to Spotify, and make sure you are following the Spotify users you want to see. Your friends need to have the 'Share my listening activity on Spotify' setting enabled in the desktop app and have recently listened to music. Report any issues or request new features with the provided links.
This add-on adds a panel to Spotify's web player that displays your friends' listening activity.
- Add Spotify Friend Activity to your Firefox browser.
- Open a new tab and navigate to https://open.spotify.com/
- Login with your Spotify account.
- Make sure:
- You are following the Spotify users that you want to see the activity of.
- Your friends have the "Share my listening activity on Spotify" setting enabled in the Spotify desktop app.
- Your friends have listened to music on the desktop app sometime in the last week.
- If the issue persists, please report it here: https://bit.ly/sfa-report
Request new features for the extension here: https://bit.ly/sfa-feature
Spotify Friend Activity may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Spotify Friend Activity is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.