Automatically sort bookmarks by title, date, or URL.
What is Sprucemarks?
Sprucemarks is a Firefox add-on that allows you to automatically sort your bookmarks by title, date, or URL. It provides features to organize your bookmarks and review and improve your bookmarks collection with various tools.
Sprucemarks is now free.
- Organize your Bookmarks Toolbar, Bookmarks Menu, Other Bookmarks, and Mobile Bookmarks.
- Group folders together or have them sorted alongside bookmarks.
- Each area can have its own sort order.
- Save your options once and have your bookmarks sorted now and automatically into the future.
- Review and improve your bookmarks collection with a suite of tools. Check for and optionally remove empty folders, duplicate bookmarks, and similar bookmarks. View and optionally clear your bookmark history.
Sprucemarks can be used alongside other bookmark add-ons but you must be careful that both add-ons do not try to sort the same areas. Each add-on may have its own sorting logic which may lead to endless sorting as each add-on reacts to changes by the other.
Sprucemarks respects your privacy. nightmode.fm/software/sprucemarks/privacy
Sprucemarks is relatively safe to use as it requires very minimum permissions.
Sprucemarks has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.