TabsUp Homepage Manager
TabsUp opens your own set of bookmarks at browser startup with "once per day" option. PermaTabs opens all bookmarks from selected folder while RandomTabs some of them — randomly. Now you won't forget to look at your favourite pages from time to time.
TabsUp Homepage Manager is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 19 daily active users The latest version is 0.9.5, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of TabsUp Homepage Manager here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.9.5||Sign in to download||48.39K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install TabsUp Homepage Manager from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install TabsUp Homepage Manager from a ZIP file
- Download the TabsUp Homepage Manager ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the TabsUp Homepage Manager ZIP file from step 1. TabsUp Homepage Manager is now installed on your browser.