To Google Lens
Take a screenshot of a webpage and search on Google Lens.
What is To Google Lens?
'To Google Lens' is a user-friendly Firefox add-on. Ideal for quick reference, it allows users to capture a webpage screenshot and search its content via Google Lens with just a few clicks.
Right click on a page, select "To Google Lens" and select area.
Source code: https://github.com/kabuspl/to-google-lens
User reviews summary
- Works great
- Super simple, super useful
- Does what it says
- Search by image doesn't work on Pixiv
- Gets stuck on 'Uploading image...' message
- Very slow
- Unwanted 'Select any image with Google Lens' window
- Slow and gets stuck when uploading image
- Works effectively
- Lack of some options
To Google Lens may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
To Google Lens is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.