Sites such as Wikipedia insist on using the full width of the screen. This add-on adds a contextual menu (right-click) item which allows you reduce the width of the document body.
Too Wide! is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 98 daily active users The latest version is 2.1.1, and it was published 6 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Too Wide! here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|2.1.1||Sign in to download||118.86K||0||2022-09-28|
|2.1||Upgrade subscription to download older files||118.84K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Too Wide! from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Too Wide! from a ZIP file
- Download the Too Wide! ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Too Wide! ZIP file from step 1. Too Wide! is now installed on your browser.