Improve your trello experience. Automatically count trello cards, enhance existing and add new features, UI improvements.
What is Trello Improvements?
'Trello Improvements' is a Firefox add-on built to amplify your Trello experience. It provides features like automatic card counting, enriching current functionalities, and introducing new features for a streamlined workflow. The add-on also focuses on significant User Interface improvements for better user experience.
Are you using trello.com in Firefox? If so - this add-on is for you.
Small and simple, yet time saving!
Trello board for bugs and requests here: https://trello.com/b/4Vgbr5e7/trello-improvements-ff-add-on
User reviews summary
- Great improvements to Trello's features
- Display titles of labels on each card
- Helpful hashtag numbers
- Lack of ability to enable/disable certain features
- Desire for item count visibility switch
- No compatibility with Bitbucket trello-boards
- Addon's enhancing of Trello's features
- Need for more customizability
- Displaying tag names in webpage layout
Trello Improvements may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
Trello Improvements is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.