Twitter Real Verified
Restore Twitter's legacy verification and change the verification badge from users with Twitter Blue
What is Twitter Real Verified?
Twitter Real Verified is a unique Firefox add-on that re-introduces Twitter's legacy verification system. It not only restores the verified icon for all users who had it before the Twitter Blue changes on April 20, 2023; but also gives you the option to hide Twitter Blue badges, replace the badges with clown emoji, and add green checkmarks to previously verified accounts. Further, you can customize the badge color for different user categories. It gives the community the power to define verification on Twitter.
The verified icon (legacy verification) will be restored to all users who had it before the Twitter Blue changes on April 20, 2023.
Note: The data of verified accounts was taken before April 4, 2023. Full list Provided by Travisbrown: https://gist.github.com/travisbrown/b50d6745298cccd6b1f4697e4ec22103
- Hide Twitter Blue badges
- Remove the verification badge from users who have Twitter Blue.
- Replace Twitter Blue badges with a clown 🤡
- Add a simple green checkmark to legacy verified accounts: Keeps the current twitter verification system and only adds a green checkmark to accounts that were previously verified.
✅ Change badge color
- Change the badge color for verified users, Twitter Blue users, and verified users who have Twitter Blue.
User reviews summary
- Ability to differentiate between various types of users
- Works as advertised
- Met user expectations
- Lack of ability to customize emoji
- Doesn't have options to change specified emblems (e.g., bird logos, 'tweet' actions)
- Differentiating users
- Emoji customization
- Functional as expected
Twitter Real Verified is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Twitter Real Verified if you trust the publisher.
Twitter Real Verified is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.