Allows entering of unicode characters by 4 character hex codes, eg 00e9 for e acute, followed by the Insert key. Doesn't work on sites with complicated frame set ups, eg Gmail, YouTube, or Twitter. Designed initially for use with Ex Libris Alma.
Unicode Input is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 18 daily active users The latest version is 2.1, and it was published 10 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Unicode Input here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|2.1||Sign in to download||5.32K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Unicode Input from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Unicode Input from a ZIP file
- Download the Unicode Input ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Unicode Input ZIP file from step 1. Unicode Input is now installed on your browser.