What is upStart?
upStart is a Firefox add-on called 'Bookmarks Organizer' that allows easy access and management of bookmarked pages. It offers features like importing/exporting data, synchronization, and customization options. With upStart, you can keep your bookmarks organized and conveniently access them whenever needed.
upStart is a replacement of new tab page with quick access to your bookmarked pages.
Keep your bookmarks organized into groups and pages.
• Look & Fell highly customizable.
• Easily add bookmarks from any page or save all open tabs
• Intuitive and easy to customize
• Features like check for broken links and import bookmarks from the browser
• Synchronization with other devices through Dropbox
• Easily import and export your data
upStart is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install upStart if you trust the publisher.
upStart has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.