Enable YouTube-like hotkey experience for mainstream video websites.
What is Video Hotkeys?
Video Hotkeys is a Firefox add-on that enables a YouTube-like hotkey experience for mainstream video websites. It allows you to control video playback, toggle settings, and navigate through videos using convenient hotkeys. Supported websites include Bilibili, iQiyi, Xigua Video, Youku, Tencent Video, and more.
- Enable video autoplay for Bilibili
- Enable 0.75, 1.25, 1.75, 3.0 and 4.0 playback rates for PangziTV and DuBoKu
- Enable autohide barrage (danmu) where it's available
- Add common global hotkeys to most popular video streaming websites
- Hide the on-player logo for iQiyi, iQiyi Overseas, Youku and Tencent Video
Supported Hotkeys: d: toggle barrage (danmu) <: decrease playback rate >: increase playback rate f: toggle full screen t: toggle theater mode w: toggle full web page i: toggle miniplayer
Video Hotkeys is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Video Hotkeys if you trust the publisher.
Video Hotkeys is probably trust-worthy. Prefer other publishers if available. Exercise caution when installing this add-on.