xPath 2 & Robot framework commands
Click on any element to get the xPath
What is xPath 2 & Robot framework commands?
xPath 2 & Robot framework commands is a Firefox Add-on that allows you to easily obtain xPath for any element and generate Robot framework commands. Simply click on an element to get its xPath and use the provided options to customize the plugin's behavior. This Add-on is designed to assist with web development and automation testing tasks.
This xPath 2 plugin is forked from Tomasz Rembacz's xPath Finder plugin with some path enhancement and Robot framework commands generator support.
Click on any element to get the xPath Plugin to get the elements xPath.
- Click on the plugin icon, cursor will be changed to the crosshair
- Hover over the desired element (elements are highlighted on hover)
- Click on the element and his xPath will display in the panel at the bottom of the page
- turn on/off inspector,
- turn on/off auto copy to clipboard,
- choose between short ID's or normal path,
- choose Robot framework commands generator,
- change xpath box position
xPath 2 & Robot framework commands may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
xPath 2 & Robot framework commands has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.