Translate texts within page context, customize your own style of popup block, and more.
XTranslate is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 296 active users The latest version is 2.76.0, and it was published a year ago.
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of XTranslate here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can only download the latest version.
|Sign in to download
Upgrade to download older files
How to install XTranslate from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install XTranslate from a ZIP file
- Download the XTranslate ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the XTranslate ZIP file from step 1. XTranslate is now installed on your browser.