Yoti Password Manager
Connects to your Yoti account to help you securely store and easily use your login details across your favourite websites.
What is Yoti Password Manager?
Yoti Password Manager is a Firefox add-on that connects to your Yoti account to help you securely store and easily use your login details across your favourite websites. It allows you to access and use your login details without having to remember any passwords, fill in your login details automatically, and generate strong, unique passwords for each of your online accounts.
Yoti Password Manager helps you:
- Access and use your login details without having to remember any passwords.
- Easily access and use your login details across multiple platforms and devices.
- Automatically fill in your login details for you when you visit your favourite websites.
- Generate strong, unique passwords for each of your online accounts.
- Automatically lock your login details to keep them safe when you’re away from your computer.
Over 1.5 million people have already downloaded the Yoti app, with thousands more downloading every day. Just search ‘Yoti’ in the iOS or Android app stores.
Keeping your data safe is our highest priority. To protect every piece of information you give us when you register your Yoti account – whether it be your photo, date of birth, address or passwords – we scramble it with AES 256-bit encryption. The private keys that unlock your data are stored on your device. Nobody else, not even Yoti, can access these keys.
Yoti Password Manager is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install Yoti Password Manager if you trust the publisher.
Yoti Password Manager has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.