YouTube Play Next
You can choose one of suggested videos to be played next automatically after correct video finishes. NOTE: YouTube has also introduced this feature on their website itself, don't forget to explore that too.
What is YouTube Play Next?
YouTube Play Next is a Firefox add-on that enables the 'play next' option for suggested videos on YouTube, allowing you to select which video will play automatically after the current one ends.
Add-on for YouTube to enable 'play next' option to suggested videos
Addon to enable YouTube Queue. For now it only supports one video to be put in queue to play next (after current video finishes playing).
- This add-on adds extra button on YouTube player to enable 'play next' option in suggested videos.
- [IMPORTANT] If auto play is not working fine, you will either disable "Block websites from automatically playing media with sound" option or add youtube as exception to it. Check screenshots for further details about how to do it.
- Enjoy seamless experience from this very light weight add-on.
- This addon is completely safe to use.
- This is an open source project, find the code on https://github.com/gurumukhi/youtube-queue-addon.
- This add-on supports verbose/debug mode on option page. This mode enables verbose logging in the browser console.
- Kindly feel free to open an issue on https://github.com/gurumukhi/youtube-queue-addon/issues for any support.
YouTube Play Next may not be safe to use and it requires some risky permissions. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing.
YouTube Play Next has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.