Extends the Medium writer interface to quickly create and edit Github Gists, without having to leave the editor. Adds a button in the text toolbar for creating a new Gist and adding it to the post. Double click on an existing Gist to edit it.
Code Medium is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 82 daily active users The latest version is 0.5.3, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of Code Medium here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|0.5.3||Sign in to download||805.91K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install Code Medium from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install Code Medium from a ZIP file
- Download the Code Medium ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the Code Medium ZIP file from step 1. Code Medium is now installed on your browser.