MetaClean for Gmail
Removes metadata and hidden data in email attachments preventing the leakage of confidential information that occurs in this type of communication and avoiding possible economic and reputational damages derived from the malicious use of metadata.
MetaClean for Gmail is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 77 daily active users The latest version is 2.1.7, and it was published a month ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of MetaClean for Gmail here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|2.1.7||Sign in to download||299.57K||0||2023-02-24|
|2.1.6||Upgrade subscription to download older files||298.25K||0||2023-02-16|
|2.1.5||Upgrade subscription to download older files||299.48K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install MetaClean for Gmail from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install MetaClean for Gmail from a ZIP file
- Download the MetaClean for Gmail ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the MetaClean for Gmail ZIP file from step 1. MetaClean for Gmail is now installed on your browser.