MTController for YouTube
Control YouTube videos or music without switching to the tab: play, pause, rewind, skip, close - all the features you need to make your workflow more productive.
MTController for YouTube is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 85 daily active users The latest version is 1.6.0, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of MTController for YouTube here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.6.0||Sign in to download||105.20K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install MTController for YouTube from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install MTController for YouTube from a ZIP file
- Download the MTController for YouTube ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the MTController for YouTube ZIP file from step 1. MTController for YouTube is now installed on your browser.