Automatically generates per-site passwords if you prefix your password with @@ or F2. Alternate version to original PwdHash add-on to fix issues in Firefox 66 and onwards, added optional more secure hashing algorithm and highlight password field.
PwdHash2 is available to install from Firefox Browser Add-ons and for download from this page. It has 85 daily active users The latest version is 1.0.1, and it was published 8 months ago.
Total download count: 0
All available versions
You can find the current and older versions of PwdHash2 here. You can download the archived versions or inspect their source codes.
As a free user, you can access up to 5 versions. Subscribe to the paid version of FirefoxStats to access more available versions.
|1.0.1||Sign in to download||110.26K||0||2022-08-02|
How to install PwdHash2 from an XPI file
- Simply drag-and-drop the XPI into Firefox to install the add-on.
How to install PwdHash2 from a ZIP file
- Download the PwdHash2 ZIP file
- In Firefox browser, go to
about:addonsto open Add-ons Manager
- Click on , then select Install Add-on From File
- Select the PwdHash2 ZIP file from step 1. PwdHash2 is now installed on your browser.