What is ScrapeMate Beta?
Quick way to pick and maintain lists of CSS/XPath selectors for external use: website testing or scraping.
- Element picker (from SelectorGadget).
- Preset JSON editor (convenient for use in conjunction with scrapy or any similar tools).
- List of presets ever worked on.
- Quick preview of the data currently selected.
- Support for ::text and ::attr() css pseudo elements.
Icon credits to: Freepik from www.flaticon.com
More features are planned.
ScrapeMate Beta is risky to use as it requires a number of sensitive permissions that can potentially harm your browser and steal your data. Exercise caution when installing this add-on. Review carefully before installing. We recommend that you only install ScrapeMate Beta if you trust the publisher.
ScrapeMate Beta has earned a fairly good reputation and likely can be trusted.